National Union of Educational Workers (SNTE)
National Coordinator of Educational Workers (CNTE)
Statewide Coordinator of Education Workers of Chiapas (CNTE Chiapas)
Democratic Authority Block of Chiapas
CCL Section VII NEI
Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas. June 19, 2016
To the peoples of Mexico and the World
To the National and International Organizations for Human Rights
To the Media
“Cursed are the Government that point their weapons at their own communities”
To the people of Mexico, to day the fascist Mexican state headed by the murderer of Atenco, Enrique Peña Nieto utilized their weapons against the people that stood up against the educational reforms, specifically against those that came in defense of public education in our country. The oppressive forces working at the service of the national and international oligarchy that with violence break the blockades at different points of the Oaxacan geography using military grade weapons, tear gas, pepper spray, rubber bullets and high calibre firearms without concern for the women and children present.
These actions of state terrorism confirm that our country is governed by a group of fascist dictators that are intent on passing the reforms imposed by national and international organizations by blood and fire, *Mexican’s First and its NAZI leadership, will hold on their conscience the dead and imprisoned of this popular struggle waged by the Mixteco people.
In this scenario, the movement of the Democratic Authority of the VII Section of SNTE-CNTE Chiapas condemns the brutal repression that was exercised against the combative Section XXII of Oaxaca and of the people of Oaxaca. We condemn these barbarous acts against the National Democratic Authority that is part of the National Coordinator of Educational Workers (CNTE) in this context:
- We hold Gabino Cué Monteagudo, the psychopath Sagent Aurelio Nuño, Miguel Ángel Osorio Chong and Enrique Peña Nieto responsible for the physical and psychological integrity of all those comrades of the combative Section XXII of Oaxaca and from the Oaxacan community who in defense of dignity came to the streets in defense of public education.
- We call for the immediate and unconditional release of all political prisoners that have been arbitrarily detained by the federal police of the Mexican State.
- We make a fraternal call to all of the authoritative and social organizations to maintain unity and organization to demand that any type of repression against CNTE and the Popular Movement Authority cease immediately and simultaneously.
- We call upon all national and international human rights organizations to take a vocal and active position against this fascist reforms imposed on our country and for the immediate release of all political prisoners and prisoners of conscience that the Mexican State has created.
- We demand the immediate installation of a negotiation board between the Federal Government and the CNTE in order to build a solution to the education crisis that afflicts the Mexican people.
- We express our complete support of the combative section XXII and the people of Oaxaca.
- We call upon every sector of struggle against these structural reforms to create a common front that will allow us once and for all rid ourselves of this regime of terror.
- We declare ourselves on maximum alert and our bases will mobilize and be ready for any call to action.
A REFORM IMPOSED WITH BLOOD AND KIDNAPPINGS WILL NOT ENTER!
THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS OF CNTE AND ALL OF THE COUNTRY!
THE IMMEDIATE, LIVING PRESENTATION OF THE 43 PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS OF AYOTZINAPA, GUERRERO!
AN END TO STATE TERRORISM!
AN END TO THE CRIMINALIZATION OF SOCIAL PROTESTS!
THE COMPLETE REJECTION OF STRUCTURAL REFORMS!
WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS IN UNITY AND ORGANIZATION
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF SECTION 7 OF SNTE-CNTE
PRESS AND PROPAGANDA OF SECTION 7 OF SNTE-CNTE